Newborns*Children*Senior Portraits*Engagements*Bridals*Families

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"

Sunday, December 9, 2018

BABY CONRAD


I don't think I was emotionally prepared to see my sister give birth to her first baby. I thought I was but nothing could have prepared me for how scary it was! It was so different from anything I'd been a part of before. Conrad was born with meconium so it actually took a while for them to get him breathing. It felt like forever. Finally he started breathing and he had the teeniest tiniest cry.  They gave my sister and her husband a few minutes with him and then they rushed him away. Now all is well and he's the chillest cutest little guy.












We were all so relieved to hear that first cry.



Welcome earthside little buddy! Your Aunt Camie loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment