Newborns*Children*Senior Portraits*Engagements*Bridals*Families

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jensine-Senior Portraits

While I was visiting Utah this past November I was able to do a photo shoot of my gorgeous baby sister Jensine.  I can't believe she's graduating this year!  We did the photo shoot on 25th street in Ogden.  If you know Ogden at all you know its not the safest place to be after 5 pm.  It was a little scary but Jeni and I like to live on the wild side so it was ok.  At one point a druggie lady followed us around whispering "Sexy, Sexy."  We turned the corner and walked into the middle of a drug deal.  It was a bit awkward to say the least!  At that point you just put your head down and go about your business!













No comments:

Post a Comment