Newborns*Children*Senior Portraits*Engagements*Bridals*Families

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"

Friday, March 2, 2012

The "M" family photo shoot @ Arnette Park!

When I got hired to do this photo shoot I was so excited!  It was seriously so much fun!  I love my job.  It was a good deal too.  We traded a photo shoot for a dog sitter for a month!  I won on that deal.  This is also a memorable photo shoot because it was the last one I did shooting on automatic.  After this one I decided to learn my manual settings on my camera.  It was a big moment for me!  I know it seems silly but making that switch was always something that intimidated me.  Learning how to shoot on manual was way easier than I thought it would be thanks to this blog http://jakesmag.com/2011/08/lets-talk-about-exposure/.  I'm still trying to perfect it but I love what my photography has become since this photoshoot.  I feel like I love this one too despite the use of Automatic :)







 




















No comments:

Post a Comment