Newborns*Children*Senior Portraits*Engagements*Bridals*Families

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"

Monday, March 19, 2012

Progress

The left picture was taken in 2008 the one on the right is from 2011

I wanted to put together a post that shows the progress I've made in the past few years.  Along the way a few of the big things that have helped me are getting photoshop, using actions, and learning to shoot in Manual.










 I still have lots to learn!  I'm still trying to figure out my photography "style".  Also I'm having a hard time with skin tone.  Things look great when I see them in photoshop but then when I see them on facebook they don't look as good.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong!  If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it!






2 comments:

  1. Love this Cami! I'm inspired to do a 'similars' progression post now. :) Skin tones in facebook will look slightly off in facebook because of the cast and compression that facebook does. So some will just look really green on facebook. Web prepare your images, which I'm sure you do, and that helps. PTM has that action, so I'm sure you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Camilla! Does blogger compress the photo's too? I just don't love how they look on here :( I'm excited to see your progression post. Do you mind telling me what camera you use? I'm thinking of upgrading.

    ReplyDelete